Sunday, January 24, 2010

Aspergers Medication Depression, Psychosis, Aspergers Syndrome.... Can't Cope Anymore!?

Depression, psychosis, aspergers syndrome.... Can't cope anymore!? - aspergers medication

Was two years ago I was diagnosed with depression, it was quite difficult to meet, 4 months ago diagnosed with psychosis that made me feel even worse about myself.
I always had problems social gatherings with other people in my life two weeks ago was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome.
The medication does not help, can not be helped with therapy, in the Council to do anything to see a psychiatrist is not good and I feel as if no help in receiving before they commit suicide. I have tried everything and I asked myself that question as a last resort. What are good and overcome in other ways that could help me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment