Friday, January 22, 2010

Gourmet Dog Food How Much Food Should I Feed My Dog?

How much food should I feed my dog? - gourmet dog food

I have a terrier 5 months .. female rat. When I arrived, she was feeding her Iams dry dog food Cesar gourmet. She ate very well. Now, Audrey is sick cuz I gave him a piece of meat, and I had to get to the vet, not my regular vet. However, the veterinarian is to ask him what they were fed. When I told him that Caesar was afraid, and recommended Science Diet. After some research I discovered that science is not the best diet food. So I have to Audrey Dick Van Patten Natural Balance Foods. This is the soft food, such as peas, carrots, meatballs, noodles, and "real" chicken. I buy cans 5 ounces 5 ounces Audrey eat three cans per day. Caesar was 3.5 ounces and eats really like food. I feed them 3 times a day. It weighs 5.5 kilograms. Food Guide says on the tin £ 1.5 1/2-3. 3 boxes right? .. It is on schedule to eat every 5 hours. I bought the hard food to make it soft, but she refuses to eat. She is so Iams drive used to eat. it is the loss of teeth. suggestions? Even my dog received its rabies shot and killed on Valentine's Day. You now have a lump under his neck. Is this normal? and let him go?

Let me know guys

5 comments:

Pretty Birds said...

It is of course a puppy. Puppies lose their teeth before their adult size dog, it should be no cause for concern.

In addition, during the drafting of their agreement was with the directions on the box, take it.

You can try some of his chew toys and small leather goods, her teeth (to get clean with it and it can) to help with children's diseases.

There are also some pages of this type of dog food - I saw him once or twice. You try googling it. =-)

joc_8522 said...

As for the nodes under the neck of the vaccine against rabies, I think it's normal. My father was a Maltese nodes in the same place as the vaccine against rabies, two weeks ago. My rat terrier not to do, but I know my parents are Maltese and time of each. It moves with the times.

jupitere... said...

As the mistress of another dog 1 can of dog food per day. Half of the morning and graze. Allow a couple of biscuits next to his water bowl and fresh
I did not hit the ball into the neck.

DD said...

1 can of dog food a day are enough.
Half of the morning and half the night!

Roger Bander said...

You need only about 3 quarters of a cup of dry food for dinner and maybe 3 dog biscuits for breakfast

Post a Comment