Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Top Wedding Locations Is It Wrong Of Me To Change My Mind About Having A Wedding Ceremony And Reception And Opting To Elope?

Is it wrong of me to change my mind about having a wedding ceremony and reception and opting to elope? - top wedding locations

My friend and I had our heart, here with a small wedding in Arizona, where he is currently parked. We had chosen a beautiful place and I wanted to come cheap visit our immediate families. My family is in Wisconsin, is in TX. However, money matters and health problems with my newborn nephew, who was my older sister was afraid of flying she has no money or vacation time, which left here. I understand completely.

So we are moving to WI for the wedding (because my family is much larger than mine). This would solve the problem of money and vacation time for my sister. The planning is stressful for almost 2000 miles away. I do not see the sites and meet people. It will be necessary at the head of the wedding costs, then you pay the airfare of Wisconsin.

My father has already bought the dress and was about 5 weeks. The wedding / reception location, which will cost at least $ 3000 after eating as a factor, but that does not mean the decoration or extras.

That would be terrible for me to tell my parents, forget everything andhave an intimate wedding with only friend here, me, me and two witnesses in my father bought me dressed and forget all the other costs? I feel like a burden that my parents paid for it.

In this way, little money for a flight to the WI and TX, celebrate after the flight.

Am I selfish or reasonable?

3 comments:

almost there said...

What is it? I'm from Arizona - and have more than 20 years working in a military installation, so I know many people in your situation. In fact, when he began to marriages, both in AZ, where I grew up and here in California, where he attended school, as I mentioned this dilemma quite often - not only military. It is a disorder in our mobile society.

Yes, the plan of action is terribly disturbing. Have you sent the invitations yet? If you have deposits at one place? Otherwise, things change.

What the two have to do is decide what you really want. Then talk to your parents and see what they say. They may be willing to small meetings, if they are after the "flight" - recorded on video so you can share with them so that they are willing to AZ eligible for a marriage make. This is not cruel, but if your sister is her marriage to, because she has a son with health problems is not their "duty to be" trying to stress his cer illMonia, where you can be there. I know it means a lot to family, there was, but we can always arrange our wedding perfrectly whether it all. My brother got married last year and our sisters could not - it happens. Fortunately I was able to go home for her and for me was great.

We have busy lives, and not everyone has the opportunity to attend a wedding, do what you do both. This is not the marriage of the wedding.

5204 said...

Do what's best for you. My daughter has decided to have a good marriage. Even if a child, I have to say I've never spent so much money for a wedding. She has been married for almost two years. She believes that marriage blessed with time.

Mrs. Washington said...

.... sensitive, if I known then what I know now, would have run away ... Of course, my marriage is 15 days away, and I think that could change the fact, but it is very stressful and I have my wedding at home ... I can not imagine the stress you by .....

Post a Comment