Friday, December 11, 2009

Car Sales Position Cover Letter Job Interview Disaster, I Really Really Really Feel Bad. Please Help Me?

Job interview disaster, i really really really feel bad. please help me? - car sales position cover letter

one weeks I put my resume in a hotel, a letter of application for each position, which has accompanied a relationship with my skills (computer). Yesterday I met ... and really thought I was using the computer or something, the interviewer asked whether I was surprised about sales and marketing manager caught in a tangle and I knew I was from this question, of course, I j said "no" (gidemmit). . . I feel stupid. I opened the possibilities that my work was honest, but I have no idea how sales and marketing ... Thereafter, the examiner said he regretted that he was not called me, because I wanted if I knew nothing about sales, and said no problem and thanks m 'have the opportunity to discuss my notes. .. they could give a review when I said yes, but how shall I say: Yea, if I the truth? I could find, I can not do ... was so bad, when I get my car and home ... At home, I realized I can make sales and brandTing with my computer skills for internet marketing ... I'm so stupid ... Wow .. Please share your views here ... ****** I can add this experience for my future interviews .. I really need some people to enlighten me ...

Geez ... I want to grieve, I'm so stupid ... Thank you for your help

0 comments:

Post a Comment