Sunday, December 13, 2009

Young Dirty Stories I Need A New Teen/Young Adult Drama/Romance Movie To Watch!!?

I need a new Teen/Young Adult Drama/Romance Movie to watch!!? - young dirty stories

I am looking for a film that would appeal to adolescents / young adults who are affected not only the drama but) Romance (love scenes, or action and might shed a tear ... (it can be a bit cheesy) ... After initially with attractive actors would not be bad:) ... I feel like I've seen them all and want something new! Some examples of what I've seen lately ...

Twilight (of course)
Harry Potter (of course)
The Alliance *
Never Back Down *
Prom Night
10 Things I Hate About You
Into the Wild
Wristcutters: A Love Story
Becoming Jane
Dirty Dancing
STEP UP / Step UP2
Across the Universe
The Invisible
21
I have seen all the movies Nicholas Sparks
* Keith (I loved it!)
Juno
Disturbia *

I hope this gives some idea of what I like / I'm looking for! I have several lists of films from the last two years, I saw, Netflix, too, and I believe that a new movie .. I like find


THANK YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment