Monday, December 7, 2009

Separation Anxiety Disorder More Condition_symptoms Forum I'm 15 Years Old, I Think I Have Separation Anxiety Disorder, How Can I Deal With It?

I'm 15 years old, I think I have Separation Anxiety Disorder, How can I deal with it? - separation anxiety disorder more condition_symptoms forum

I'm going to Puerto Rico for two weeks without my father. I'm so afraid that something will happen to him or me and I never see him again. It is so far, I feel I am weak and helpless. Please How can I solve this problem?

5 comments:

I am the architect of lies. said...

: / Wow ... I just had a reality check. I saw the chaos, and I feel that all the symptoms ...

But if I was your age I felt the same about my mother (now my friend: /). I am always afraid that something would happen and they never returned home. He did it disappear as it grows. I want to cry every day, so you can ensure that everything goes well.

I am the architect of lies. said...

: / Wow ... I just had a reality check. I saw the chaos, and I feel that all the symptoms ...

But if I was your age I felt the same about my mother (now my friend: /). I am always afraid that something would happen and they never returned home. He did it disappear as it grows. I want to cry every day, so you can ensure that everything goes well.

MeAgain said...

I know how scared, but not as bad as you think it is. To remedy this, while passing by slowly, deeply and talk to your father now.

This time, when you send an e-mail with your father, and he sends you e a-mail.

If you have a short phone call every day.

Have faith that everything will go well.

humpty dumpty said...

Oh my God, am I in this way, honey on my husband when I go to. You know, you look good. But I must say that you are young, are roaming far apart. Have seen only focus on independence and to keep my eyes open for any news sites per eye. I do not think separation anxiety. Well traveled!

Rhett said...

You do not have a nervous disorder and called ill at home. happens to us all. just try to relax.

Post a Comment