Friday, February 12, 2010

Do I Need Bc Insurance For My Car How Much Can I Expect To Pay For Car Insurance In BC, Canada?

How much can I expect to pay for car insurance in BC, Canada? - do i need bc insurance for my car

I'm trying to budget for next year, and requires only a rough estimate of what the cost of insurance 19 years old, certificates of training in defensive driving and driving female, 2 final year students, GDL 2 years 1.5 years "diploma" license () a total of 5.5 years driving experience, driving an old Dodge car turbo ANY KIND The whole range of ideas?

2 comments:

Fred C said...

All car broker you can plan a free offer. Part of your score is in their territory. Fernie, for example, will not be the same as the rate of West Vancouver. There are about 150 species of various kinds
http://www.icbc.com/insurance/

Rosei j said...

Hello ..
Get your doubts cleared and more relavent car insurance information ...

Post a Comment