Thursday, February 4, 2010

Watch Dragon Ball Z Not Mega Were Can I Watch Dragon Ball Z Remastered?

Were Can I watch Dragon Ball Z Remastered? - watch dragon ball z not mega

You can see DBZ Remastered (DUB) I 1 position, but they had the first 30 episodes. I also found elsewhere, but it uses mega video player that does what it can do 72 minutes and then wait an hour. If anyone has any websites, a 1 2 or 3 say, do not use the website YouTube, would be awesome! I can not really use the terrible FUNimation voice at the beginning of the beginning to get on my nerves.

2 comments:

ru_rupen said...

just visit pisoga.com
that the entire contents of all the films and the DBZ Sagas

ru_rupen said...

just visit pisoga.com
that the entire contents of all the films and the DBZ Sagas

Post a Comment