Monday, February 8, 2010

Virus Going Around 2010 Internet Security 2010 Virus PROBLEMMM?

Internet Security 2010 virus PROBLEMMM? - virus going around 2010

Well, recently I was infected with Security "Internet virus 2010 and I found a solution for you to finish the race and also remove the Trojans that came with it. The program runs on my computer wrong, and I took an in-depth analysis deleted from my computer and then the rest of the Trojans

Well, here's the problem: If I'm going to open Internet Explorer and you say, Wikipedia or YouTube or Face Book ect, ect to go, I is in time (about 1 / 2 times) are redirected to sites that sell themselves such as "Paperboy. Net" or "buy ______. com or leave blah.com blah." Is this caused by viruses Recently I get rid of him, and if so, how can I solve this problem. If the virus is not, how can I solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems it is not entirely disappeared. Scan your comp. with the free version of http://superantispyware.com

Zenon Lioness said...

Please visit the following link you will find all necessary information to apply to fight against this evil:

http://www.pcthreat.com/parasitebyid-866 ...

Remember, your antivirus and antispyware software up to date and fully functional check.

Good luck

Post a Comment