Monday, February 15, 2010

Outlook Not Alternate Email Yahoo I Cannot Get My Alternate Yahoo Email To Be Managed By Outlook.?

I cannot get my alternate yahoo email to be managed by outlook.? - outlook not alternate email yahoo

I have my Yahoo premium for my main account that is managed by Outlook, but when I try to configure yahoo mail seems to provide commercial alternative, but I get a popup to enter every time you try to synchronize it. Yahoo Go Messages in Outlook, but I have not alternative messages are downloaded into Outlook. Let me know if you have no idea.

1 comments:

F'Lar said...

During the review of Outlook is configured for incoming and outgoing SMTP POP pop.mail.yahoo.com smtp.mail.yahoo.com is in your company must take into account this set: --

Sign up Yahoo mail (from your web browser)
Click Options and select Mail Options
Select POP and Forwarding
Click Set up or edit POP & Forwarding
Select Web and POP Access (+ appropriate options)
Click [Save]

This should cure your probs.

Post a Comment